· The College of Management is equipped with 1280 classroom seats, a reading room, nine seminar rooms, 161 study carrels, and multi-media equipment.
· In addition to professional laboratories equipped in each department, the College of Management has established smart classrooms with specific equipment to meet the needs of teaching, such as 9 case study classrooms, three workshop-style multi-functional classrooms, three computer classrooms, one Apple computer, two auditorium, and various seminar rooms and classrooms. Faculty members can lecture creatively and craft students’ critical thinking and professional knowledge by utilizing smart facilities.
· The College of Management provides services, such as publications selection, acquisition and cataloging, reference guidance, database search, equipment operations, and network resource identification.
· The Campus Reading Rooms located on the 11th floor of the Main Library and offer spectacular views of Kaohsiung Harbor and Mountain Chaishan.
· NSYSU has in-depth collection ranges from liberal arts, natural sciences, engineering, management, marine sciences to social sciences.
· There are more than 3000 current journals and 582,000 more volumes of books and bound periodicals in NSYSU library.
· Outdoor Space : An athletic field for outdoor activities, such as rock climbing, archery and golf, basketball courts, volleyball courts, and swimming pools.
· Indoor Space : An indoor multifunction court accommodates for 2700 people, provides courts for basketball, volleyball or badminton, a dancing room for yoga, martial arts and kendo, a table tennis room, and a physical fitness center.